Consulting & Training for Organizations
Is your human service organization ready to go to the next level in providing person-directed, trauma-informed behavioral health or Elder care services?
Are you passionate about harnessing the creativity of your employee care partners?
Does your business want the edge in providing premium services to Elders?
Consulting Services are Available to Health and Human Service Organizations, Businesses, and Educational Institutions.
Your organization is ready for consulting if:
- You have a commitment to person-directed, trauma-informed care
- You want to harness the creativity and passion of your employee care partners
- You are ready to grow your employees through empowered teams
- You are an innovator in your community or field
Training Services – Custom Programs for your Workforce
Trainings are offered internationally. Let’s talk about your next:
- Conference keynote address
- Executive Retreat
- Team Training
- Offerings from The Eden Alternative(R), including Certified Eden at Home Associate Training, Dementia Beyond Drugs, and Leadership Pathways to Culture Change. Learn more HERE
I am an experienced trainer with an engaging and warm facilitation style, committed to adult learning principles and to reaping the wisdom of the participants to meet your educational objectives.
I’ve been designing and delivering health and wellness education in the workplace since 1979, was certified as an American Red Cross Master Trainer in 1986, and certified by the Society for Human Resource Management as a Senior Professional in Human Resources in 1999.
My corporate clients have included IBM, Aetna, NYNEX, and Cornell University, and I am an Educator and Mentor for The Eden Alternative(R).
In 2017, I was honored by the Association for Gerontology in Higher Education for my work as a part-time instructor at Ithaca College, teaching one of the top twenty aging studies courses in the nation. I speak on aging and care partner well-being, trauma, leadership, and person-directed care best practices for state, national, and international audiences, and can design a custom training experience for your organization.